BDL Credit Solutions - Elizabeth Muelhaupt (Libby Muelhaupt) steals to drink and take drugs
Libby Muelhaupt and Bruce Spurlock shut down, Discount Mortgage Relief, then continue to take money from consumers to the tune of $400,000. Then they open another company BDL Credit Solutions with Dallas Cawley to help consumers with credit card debt, and start taking money from more people. When the Arizona AG and about ten other State's Attorney Generals attack them. They shut the company down, blame Libby's ex-husband, telling the AG's they had nothing to do with the businesses, and use the money they took from the companies to pay their lawyers.
Bruce lived with Libby and her ex-husband for almost six months when the company first started. Bruce, then rented a condo for over a year in Scottsdale, when his wife and home are in Iowa! That's why Bruce and Libby got paid $5,000 a week each from the company. Bruce was in the office every day, holding department head meetings, and people from customer care and processing reported to him. Libby she just stayed home, drank and the Company also paid $25,000 down payment for Libby's Range Rover as well as the ongoing car payments, and paid her nanny $1,200 a week!!
Bruce used the company money to pay for private jets to fly him and his girlfriend, a former assistant from his juice business, to Las Vegas and California. Sure Bruce tell your wife it was only business honey. What is even better, when Libby's ex-husband was out of the way, Bruce stayed at Libby's house!! Even in February of 2011 when Bruce visited Scottsdale to meet with the AZ AG, he did not stay in hotel but with Libby in her home!! I am sure his wife Kathy was thrilled. If you have money you don't go the jail because Libby Muelhaupt is proof of that!
Meanwhile she plays sugar momma to an unemployed crack head handyman Paul Piermarini, who moves into the house with her and the kids, she buys Paul Piermarini a Merceds Benz C300 and herself a GMC Yukon Denali. They both went to Chapman together, picked out the vehicles negotiate the deals and she puts down $12,000 cash and trades in the Range Rover. Now Paul Piermarini is the kept man living in style. Living in a million dollar Scottsdale home, driving a nice Mercedes. Libby even went out with Paul after he was in Maricopa County jail for thirty days and buys him all new clothes.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Debt Relief
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "4 Responses to â€œDEALER SERVICES CORP. withholding the title to my car because of dealer non-payment what can I do?â€ James B says: February 14, 2011 at 4:12 pm you..."
- "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..."
- " Open Letter to Tom Roddy Normandin: Over the years I have been a participant in owning my own business and being the proud husband of a professional wife, with two sons,..."
- "What a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Let's start off with the fact that Randall Isenberg and his entire firm have ZERO communication skills! It was IMPOSSIBLE to EVER get a hold of..."
- "October of 2014 I made a purchase of a power reclining sofa and stationary loveseat from Rooms to Go. 2 Months into it the back of the couch was flat..."
- "We got an adv. In our mail box for this company that saying they have good deals for buying house.. we did call the company to take an appointment. ..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it is..."